I have 1,000 points (valued at $10) and my current order is $7.50. Can I redeem only the amount of points needed to give me a discount of $7.50 which makes my order FREE?
- Yep. At checkout, you will be asked if you want to use any available points to pay for your order.
- If the points you have will not cover the entire cost of the order, you will be required to use a credit card to pay for the rest of the order.
Do the redeemed points cover tax and shipping?
- No, only the cost of the actual product.
Can I use my points to pay for monthly services I use like newsletters, V-Notify or the Virtual Assistant, etc?
- No, once you are using either of those services, the continued monthly charge cannot be paid with points earned.
- However, once you earn 2,500 points, you can redeem them for a $25 credit back to the card we have on file.
Are there other ways of earning points than purchasing from Besteder Newsletters or participating service providers?
- Refer a Director who signs up for any Virtual Assistant service and receive 200 bonus points.
- Refer a Director who signs up for any Unit Newsletter service and receive 100 bonus points.
- Refer a Director who signes up for the V-Notify, By Text, By Voice or By eCard status service and receive 50 bonus points.
*in addition, if YOU are are signed up for the service you are referring others to, in addition to your Best Rewards points, you will also get the corresponding $ referral credit on your credit card! See the information section on each service for more information on the referral bonuses.
How do I find out how many points I have?
- Once you are a customer for any of our services, you’ll be able to view your point totals right online!