Once you purchase the Perfect Packet, you'll be sent an email asking for your
photo and your I-story for the bio card. We'll get the card designed, send
it to you for approval and once that's done, print it and send your Perfect
Packet to you.
Will the bio have my name and email address?
- Yes, as well as your Mary Kay website, Facebook, etc. Whatever you
How long does it take to get the packets?
- The first time you order, you'll be asked for your photo and I-story
- Because that can take some time to get back from you and then to have
the cards designed with your information, sent to you to proof, etc...we ask
that you allow 7-14 days from the time you order until the time you get your
packets in the mail.
- Of course, it could be longer than that based upon the turn-around time
of you getting the final proof back.
- Then, if you ever need to reorder the packets, we'll already have your
information on file, so the time should be much shorter.
Can I sign up for just the MKShare website?
- Yes, that's up to you
- However, we think it works best when paired with the Perfect Packet!
There are some inserts I don't want, can I pay less and not have those
- No. If you don't want them, just discard them from your packet.
Can I alter the content of the inserts?
I missed the deadline to STOP my service and didn't notify you by 9:30
p.m. CST on the 24th. Can I get a refund?
- No. Since your credit card has been processed, you'll not be able to get
a refund. We'll go ahead and send out the cards as normal, but will cancel
the service going forward.
Do you give a discount for referring other to your service?
- The only referral given is for a sign-up of the MKShare.net website.
There are no referral bonuses given for when people simply purchase the
- To earn the credit . . .the person named as the referral must not be a
current customer using any of our services.
How will I know when a Consultant or Director I have referred uses the
- First, make sure she indicates on the MKShare.net sign up form that you referred
- Then, you will see a credit on your credit card statement for $5 for the
But if she doesn't fill that in at the time she signs up, and you find
out later that I referred her, will I get credit?
- No, unfortunately. So make sure she mentions you at sign up!